Walkerton Little Royal Fair Vendor Space
The Walkerton Little Royal Fair is mainly an Agricultural based rural fair. During the fair approximately 1500 people attend. This year the exhibits will be brought in on the Friday morning and judged on Friday afternoon. The exhibits will be open Friday night and all day Saturday. There is entertainment for the children on Saturday. Friday night is Team Penning which has been known to run into the wee hours of the morning. Saturday morning is the Pet Show which starts at 9:00 am. The Poultry and Rabbit show starts at 10:00. At noon our Heavy and Light Horse Show starts. Log Sawing and Kids Pedal Tractor Pull is at 2:00 pm on Saturday. A roast beef dinner is served from 4:30 pm to 7 pm. The Horse Pull is at 6:00 pm. Sunday the day starts at 9 am breakfast. The food booth will be open all weekend. All in all a busy weekend for organizers and spectators. Exhibits are open from 10 to 2 with all exhibits being picked up at 2:00 pm.on Sunday.
|There is limited indoor space for vendors 10′ x 10′ with hydro includes two adult weekend passes.
Outdoor Vending Space 10′ x 10′ per space with hydro (includes 2 adult weekend passes)
Vending Terms & Conditions
- Limited indoor and outdoor vendor space is available.
- All Vendor Space is on a first come first serve basis due to the limited space available. To guarantee a space please complete the attached vendor registration form and submit with payment in full.
- No spaces will be reserved without payment in full.
- No refunds will be issued. Due to the time of year it is a distinct possibility of inclement weather (even snow).
- Vendors are NOT PERMITTED to sell food or beverages on their spaces.
- Vendors are NOT PERMITTED to sell or display restricted items on their spaces – i.e. any device that would launch a projectile, knives with blades over 5″ in length, firearms, crossbows, air rifles and pellet guns, or any drug paraphernalia.
- Vendors are NOT PERMITTED to solicit monies for Charity or sell Draw Tickets from their spaces without written permission from the Walkerton Agricultural Society.
- No tattooing or piercing of body parts permitted.
- NO PETS PLEASE.
- All vendors must be able to fit ALL ITEMS within the confines of their space. Spaces are 10′ x 10′, with hydro available. Vendor to supply their own cords. Vendors are prohibited from operating or parking vehicles in the aisles. Any vehicle found parked illegally will be ticketed and towed away at the owner’s expense.
- ALL VENDORS AND HELPERS MUST HAVE EVENT PASSES to enter or re-enter the grounds (2 passes are issued per site).
- Site must be left clean.